Go to Zoya Gift Sets! to see the complete listing, but let me show you a few things first.
First, here is the super generous PR package I was sent:
Zoya has created gift sets for literally everyone. You can snag a lip stick/lip balm duo, a 4 pack of coordinating polishes, or even a Zoya Naked Manicure kit, complete with base coat, topcoat, and a couple perfectors in between for a complete manicure.
Polish Quads are listed HERE. Above, I have Merry and Bright (upper left), All Wrapped Up (upper right), All Snuggled Up (bottom left), and Happy Holo-Days (bottom right). The four polishes come in the box for easy gifting. Each one is $30, which is like a 25% discount from the retail price. Nice!
If colored polish isn't your jam, there are also Naked Manicure Gift Sets to perfect your natural nails. You can see other options HERE, but I received the Naked Manicure Women's Travel Kit, complete with deluxe sample sized bottles of the topcoat, base coat, and pink and lavender perfectors. The purple helps neutralize stains - they knew who they were sending this to, I bet, LOL.
The Kissmas Hot Lips Quad is $24 and features four full size Hot Lips lip balms. Find that HERE!
Lastly, for the perfect stocking stuffer, check out these adorable lipstick and Hot Lips lip balm duos!
I received all 6, but you can see the complete listing and better color swatches HERE.
Here are descriptions of all 6, which are $15 each:
- Zoya Holly Days Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Hocus Pocus and one Matte Velvet Red Lipstick
- Zoya Belive In Magic Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Entourage and one Paisley Lipstick
- Zoya Snow Kissed Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Luck and one Addie Lipstick
- Zoya All That Glitters Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Blog and one Lucky Lipstick
- Zoya Fun & Frosty Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Anonymous and one Candace Lipstick
- Zoya Taste Of Winter Duo - includes a full-sized Zoya Hot Lips in Starlet and one Bristol Lipstick