I used up 14 full and deluxe sized products, and they ran the gamut from perfume to nail polish remover to my usual suspects of face wipes. In total, I finished up 14 items.
More than one deserves a spotlight this month!
- Real Techniques Sponges are amazing - a fraction of the Beauty Blender cost and they work really well.
- Britney Spears original Fantasy will always be a favorite although I have no intentions (or need) to repurchase it any time soon.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational is great, inexpensive, and officially a Must Have for me.
- Zoya Remove+ 3 in 1 is also amazing. You need the tiniest bit to remove all ten fingers, and only a little bit of extra effort for glittery polishes.
- Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment is lovely, but I do have quite a few more lip masks and heavier balms to use at night before a repurchase.
- Lastly, Bye Bye Redness by It Cosmetics is beyond lovely. It is marketed as a corrector and not a makeup, but it covers like a full coverage foundation. The only issue is that the container is less than an ounce and it's around $35 bucks. I refuse to spend that at this time!
I used up 6 samples this month, including my last two packets (sniffle, tear) of Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask. I also tried a couple Clinique products like the Lip Mask and Moisture Surge, which were OK. The other two were samples from Sephora, a body exfoliator and an essence, but I am a bad blogger and forget the brands. I guess I couldn't have really cared for them!
My Tossed Report is a mish mosh of stuff this month! I tossed eyeliners that I have saving for who-knows-why, eyeshadows that I haven't touched in years, nail polish that was dried to the bottle, and a random The Body Shop Essence that was oily and smelled like a mulched garden. No thank you.
Empties Report for February: 14 full size / 6 samples
Tossed Report for February: 16 items
Empties Report Year to Date: 38 items / 16 packets
Tossed Year to Date: 49 items