There are quite a few notable and standout products this month:
- Garnier Micellar Water Cleanser is amazing!
- Glisten&Glow Topcoat is the only topcoat I use.
- SugarBearHair Gummies taste great and actually work.
- Touch In Sol No Pore-Blem is a must have primer.
- Too Faced Matte Soliel Bronzers are cult favorites for good reasons!
- My NARS Climax Mascara is new and amazing, the brush is great.
- Dear Klairs Supple Prep Toner is my favorite product of 2018.
- Lumify Eye Drops are expensive but worth it as well.
As far as packets go, I only used two Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Masks, though it takes me 2 or 3 uses to finish a packet anyway. And thank goodness for that, they are expensive!
And my throwing our efforts went to nails and my old LUSH Cosmetics stash. I don't live in a place with a bathtub, so no use hanging on to these. I threw out a few bombs, couple of half used soaps, and a bunch of nail polish treatments/base coats that I wont use. See ya!
Month of November:
Totals: 23 items, full or deluxe sized / 2 packets or samples / 12 items thrown out
Empties Report Year to Date: 221 items / 103 packets
Thrown out Year to Date: 153 items
Wow.. the numbers are getting a little out of hand here! LOL.