So, let me just get this out of the way...in addition to the products above, I also did a double cleanse - and used a face wipe, if we are being super detailed - which does equal out to 15 items. On my face. At once. WHATEVER - people routinely think I am 10+ years younger than I am, so 15 items it is!!!
I've mentioned before, but my order is as follows:
- Formula 10.0.6 Face Wipe to remove makeup
- Oil Cleanser (I've been using IT Cosmetics Bye, Bye Makeup - it sucks)
- Cream Cleanser (Vit E Cream Cleanser by The Body Shop lately)
- Wonder Pore Toner (1-2x per week)
- Ole Henricksen Firm Action Mask
This is a heavy cream clay mask. Normally clay masks are quite drying, but this one has a cream consistency that makes it much less so. It does dry tightly to the skin, however, and take some serious effort to wash off. The smell is clay/clean/fresh and it feels cooling going on.
I actually snagged this at TJ Maxx and this was my last use. I don't plan to repurchase with the plethora of KB masks that I already own and love and, frankly, need to use up.
After I washed off the mask, I then applied:
- LUSH Cosmetics Toner Water
- TonyMoly Rice Smoothing Toner (not my fave, trying to finish the bottle)
- The Body Shop Oil of Life Essence (ditto)
- The Ordinary Niamicide (1-2x per week)
- The Ordinary Buffet Serum
- Masque Ology Watermelon Moisturizing Glow Mask
Ugh, where to begin?
It smells like a sweet jolly rancher, is near impossible to unfold, and has the.worst.fit.ever!! I know not every mask will fit every face, but come on!! No one has a face like this mask. Lame, lame, lame. I couldn't even enjoy the experience since I kept pulled and adjusting. Furthermore, the spot I try to target with my skincare, the old lady lines forming on my lip, were not even touched by this mask. I ended up rolling up the chin area to get it to hit my upper lip.
Sigh. Can't win 'em all. Too bad I have another one of these, LOL. I think it came from CVS. Knowing how awful it is, I might just squeeze the essence out of it and just use the essence as is - although that wasn't special, either!
My face was slightly sticky after removal, so I followed it with:
- eb5 Eye treatment
- Mario Badescu Neck cream
- Bite Beauty Lip Mask
- Shisheido Cream
Have you tried Masque Ology masks? Any better luck on your face?