Let's start with hair products!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector: I received this hair mask in a Sephora PLAY! box. It is a thick creme that you apply to hair overnight and then leave it in or wash it out. My hair loves this stuff!
- Would I repurchase? Yes, I already did!
- Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo and Restorative Conditioner: I received a free sample of this product via a form on their website. Both smell amazing and left my hair smooth and soft. I cannot judge the product fully from a one time use packet sample but I did enjoy it.
- Would I repurchase? I would consider it!
Now for body products!
- LUSH Cosmetics Avoshower Shower Gel: Lemongrass paradise! This is a LUSH Kitchen item, meaning it is only made in very limited quantities and at various, unannounced times, sold only from the UK. I regretted using the last of it!
- Would I repurchase? Yes!
- LUSH Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel: This is another limited edition LUSH product, but it is seasonal, not just from the Kitchen. This smells like roses dripping in lemon juice, with a slight hint of vanilla. I think this is a scent that you either LOVE and want to smear all over every square inch of your body (me) or hate.
- Would I repurchase? YES! I have a few small backup bottles, a Shower Jelly in the same scent, and I plan to snag a couple huge bottles during the after Christmas sales.
- LUSH Cosmetics Dream Wash Shower Smoothie: I must have received this sample from the UK Kitchen, because it is a regularly sold product in the US. Dream Wash has the same scent as Dream Cream, their best selling body lotion, and the Shower Smoothie has a thick but malleable texture, like a whipped soap.
- Would I repurchase? Yes! It smells great and is so soothing and gentle on sensitive skin.
- Laneige Water Bank Serum: This is a gentle gel serum for the face. It smells great! Serums like this are meant to be a step after cleaning and before moisturizing. I love serums! I receive them in sub boxes all the time and look for them in swaps in my beauty groups.
- Would I repurchase? Probably not, just because I enjoy trying new ones and receive them in the mail often.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment: UGH - just read that description. This product does everything, albeit with a slightly uncomfortable tingling. I noticed a remarkable improvement in my skin after using this daily, even for a week.
- Would I repurchase? I wish! This line is out of my price range.
- Christine Brinkley Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish: I received this in a swap. After using it, I have decided my skin is not a fan of anything with 'daily' and 'exfoliating' in the same set of directions. I just don't need the daily harshness.
- Would I repurchase? No, this is not for me.
- Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-up Removing Facial Wipes: I used to enjoy trying different brand's face wipes...until I tried these. These are the most gentle, fresh smelling, non-irritant, effective wipes I have ever used.
- Would I repurchase? Yes! I already have and always will! I know that sounds slightly dramatic but I am not even kidding. Ulta sells these and I have seen a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off a few times. They are $6 for 30 wipes so they are comparable with many drugstore brands, but with the sale, that makes them quite reasonable. I also have an Ulta Credit Card, so I get extra points from my purchase which translate into dollars off my purchase later.