Today I have my monthly Empties post for you. I am going to show you the products that I used up during the month of October. I will do a mini review of each and let you know if I will re-purchase it again OR not!
First, it was apparently use your LUSH month in my house.
- Sleepy: This is a Twilight scented (lavender, mostly) body lotion that is new for Holiday 2016. I ordered this from the LUSH UK Kitchen before it even became available for the season. LUSH body lotions are so amazing. Sleepy was in last month's favorites, too.
- Would I repurchase? YES! I already did!
- Ro's Argan Body Conditioner: Body Conditioner, in Ro's or African Paradise, is one of my favorite LUSH products. You use BC after you've washed and right before your last rinse. It should negate the use of lotion after showering. Ro's Argan smells like roses and lemon, LUSH's famous Rose Jam scent.
- Would I repurchase? YES! It's on my Christmas list!
- Roots Hair Treatment: Roots is a minty sensation for the scalp. It is supposed to help fine hair to grow and be stronger, but I love it during the summer for my dry scalp. The minty feeling is so invigorating.
- Would I repurchase? YES, but maybe when warmer weather shows back up.
- Oatifix Fresh Face Mask: LUSH sells 8 or so Fresh Face Masks that are made with fresh ingredients and should be refrigerated and used in just a few days. Oatifix is soothing, made with oats, to help calm troubled skin.
- Would I repurchase? YES, this is one of my favorite Fresh Masks.
- Imogen Rose Solid Perfume: I was sent a sample of solid perfume from a recent LUSH Kitchen order. The solid perfume was pink and smelled like fresh roses.
- Would I repurchase? No. I dislike solid perfumes. Smelled great, though!
- Twilight Shower Gel: Oh, let me count the ways that I love you! Twilight is everything that is sweet and lavender and calming. This is a LUSH Kitchen item, so I plan to purchase whenever I can. I do have this in jelly form, though, so it'll hold me for a while!
- Would I repurchase? YES - in bulk next time!
- UltraBland: This is my favorite face cleanser from LUSH. UB is a thick liquid cleanser. It can remove makeup, too, but I do use something different for mascara and stubborn stuff. UB smells clean and fresh and is thick enough to feel moisturizing on my face.
- Would I repurchase? YES, I always have one on backup.
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil: This is an all-in-one oil that I received in a gift set. I couldn't really find a specific use for it and it never found a place in my routine. I had this bottle for quite a while.
- Would I repurchase? No, but I enjoyed using it when I remembered I had it.
- Lumene Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Night Recovery: I found this product at Target, I believe, I am not the best to review items like this because I don't have any real wrinkles. I am still in prevention mode! This cream was very thick, however, and very heavy on the skin. It was actually hard to blend in, so I just tapped it on a few worrying spots and let it sink in over time.
- Would I repurchase? No. I think the texture was a little too thick for me.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion: I was sent a sample of this in a swap and I am so happy that I got to try it! This is basically a drug store version of the LUSH Body Conditioner idea, although the smell is much more simple than the complex scent designs from LUSH. The price point, however, is quite reasonable for the full size, and I can use it with other LUSH gels for a combined scent.
- Would I repurchase? YES, I already have!
- ColourPop Brow Pencil in Dope Taupe: I was looking forward to trying CP brow products because I love the matte lippies and eyeshadows. I did like the color of Dope Taupe for me, but there was hardly any product in here. The wax was also quite soft and broke often.
- Would I repurchase? No. There are def better brow products out there.
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 3: I received this in a swap and I am happy to say, this was a win for me. The color was perfect and the applicator was slanted and easy to use.
- Would I repurchase? Maybe. There are other products I like as much, but the slanted applicator is a real winner.
There you have it! My October empties are complete. Have you tried any of these products? Do you like or dislike any?