Anyway, when bornprettystore.com let me choose samples to review, I spotted these palm tree decals and immediately knew I needed to try them!
This is what I was sent:
You can find them in the store HERE.
And, before I go any further, let me remind you of my website exclusive 10% off coupon code: MBHMK31 - use it at www.bornprettystore.com.
PS: There is always free shipping no matter where you live!
Back to the palm trees!
- The instructions for these are pretty much like every water slide decal.
- Polish your nails and let dry.
- Cut the decal to the desired shape and peel off the front protective plastic.
- Soak in room temp water for 10 seconds or so and slide off the back white paper.
- Apply to the nail and let dry. Blot with paper towel if needed.
- Wait a second and apply a NON QUICK DRYING topcoat. Viola!
Here are the pieces I cut:
Please note one thing: these are individual teeny tiny pieces. I wanted to apply the leaves as a single piece to my pinky, but low and behold, after I soaked them altogether and tried to slide them off the piece of paper, they came off one at a time.
I started with a base of Miss T by Celestial Cosmetics:
Cute, right? Next time, since I know better, I'd use tweezers for these little guys!
Again, you can find this exact item HERE.
For your purchase, you can use the code MBHMK31 for 10% off the already very low prices! (And always free shipping worldwide!)
Thank you for stopping by!
You can find bornprettystore:
Store site HERE
You can find Celestial Cosmetics:
Store site HERE
On Facebook HERE
On Instagram HERE
On Twitter HERE