As I get older, I am more careful about the items I put on my skin (and, unfortunately, I stay out of the sun as much as I can, LOL). I was asked to try out some products from Arbonne skincare, and after a review of their website, I decided to say YES!
**Make sure to read to the end of the post to:
a) learn how to get a coupon code for the products and
b) enter a giveaway to try them yourself (plus win a few other goodies!)**
You can learn more about Arbonne HERE!
I spoke with Jenny, the rep who contacted me, and she was really helpful in determining which products I should try. My skin is dry, dry, dry, so she sent me the following items:
The package contained:
- Moisturizing Night Creme,
- Hydrating Eye Creme,
- Nuturing Day Lotion Broad Spectrum w/SPF 20
- Hydrating Cleanser
The samples are small so I was able to use these for about a week, which actually was quite generous for samples! I really like these products!
- The smell of the cleanser was refreshing and it was gentle but effective, getting off traces of makeup even after I used my makeup wipes.
- The day lotion was nice and light, blended well with my makeup.
- The night cream was thicker and really felt moisturizing. Between the two moisturizers, the little dry spot on my nose went away! Aaaaand now that I am done with the samples, it's back. BOO!
- The eye creme smells amazing. I am lucky that at 30 I do not have many fine lines around my eyes (yet, I know) but I need preventative care and this seemed to do the trick.
If you're interested in Arbonne, you must contact Jenny - she is awesome!
You can reach Jenny:
On her Facebook page HERE
By email at: email@example.com
Or by phone at: 250-515-8561
And, if you check out at Arbonne.com, contact Jenny first because readers of MBHM will receive a coupon code for 15% off!!
And, guess what?
Jenny sent some samples for me to give away to you, too! I decided to sweeten the pot, as the saying goes, so I added a few items! The winner, US only, please, will receive the same Arbonne samples I received as well as a nail file with numerous grits that adhere to the file, a rose scented file disk, and a full size Organix Cherry Blossom Lotus floral exfoliator!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway