Ipsy is a $10 per month subscription service. You receive 4-5 deluxe travel to full sized items. This is my 3rd bag, and I have had a full sized item in each bag!
In November - here is my link - I received:
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire
- theBalm eyeshadow in Matte Batali
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
- Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel
- Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Black
In December - here is my link - I received:
- Be a Bombshell Lip gloss
- Mirabella Face Primer
- NYX loose pigment in Silver
- Mai Couture Highlighter paper
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
And this month, January, take a peek at another awesome bag:
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter
- Josie Maran Argan Oil
- Big Sexy Hair Hairspray
- SOHO Brushes - Crease Brush
And, every month comes with a cute cosmetic case. This month's pouch was actually the best so far, in my opinion, it's simple, black, and taller than the previous ones which allows for more items to fit in it. I love using these (I have a few in my purse with specific things because I cannot STAND purse clutter) and using them for giveaways as well. They make great packaging!
Here are a couple close ups! First, the Argan oil and then the polish, which I actually LOVE. I saw a few other people's bags and they received a red, which I am glad I didn't receive. It's actually a beautiful shade, but red isn't my thing. I would've used it as a giveaway item, but I am keeping Frappe, the one I received, which is a gorgeous cream colored shade.
Annnd, the best part, the polish!!
Overall, I am very happy with this month's kit and look forward to February's bag. I <3 ipsy!
You can check it out HERE.